"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Dilated

No, no, silly, I'm beyond the childbearing years. I have teenagers! I'm talking about my eyes. I went to a new eye doctor today. My awesome Dad drove me, and he paid for the appointment (it was my birthday gift). So my blog today will be relatively short. I would have written it later, when my eyes don't look like those of some of the demons on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but it's Wednesday, so I'll be at homeschool group.

I guess I'll just say what's on the agenda for today: eye appointment (check!), finalizing my order for the new food co-op (yay!), laundry (now that the sun has come out), making more soup, making paper snowflakes for a project, watching a new Christine Kane video (if my eyes feel better), taking Dryst to soccer, and of course hanging out with the crew at the Maine Wholeschoolers' Wednesday meetup. Perhaps even a nap. Should be fun!

No comments: