"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Quotes from a Night of Dreaming

I keep a dream journal, and usually I either write down a dream or two in the morning, or I can't recall any well enough to capture them. However, one night last week I woke up with a couple of quotes that were part of my dreamscape in some way. Here they are:

"Vampire Book Club: you don't want to read the books these creatures suggest. Creepy not cool."

and

"It's like trying to crack the eggs from a rubber chicken."

I wish I knew what "it" was in the second one, but I have no idea. Let me know if you come up with any scenarios. ;) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other night I had a dream that I was in a predominantly black church and a bunch of KKK members with clubs and bats broke in during the service and started threatening the members. While everybody was freaking out, I was running from group to group of the KKK people and yelling at them to get the f-- out. They were shocked that I stood up to them and they didn't know what to do. I felt kind of bad for using the f-word in a church.

Nikki Starcat Shields said...

Thanks for sharing your dream! Sounds like you're ready to confront some negativity in your life. Many blessings...