Here are the results of my recent introspection and contemplation - my personal goals for the coming year. I first made a list of the many things I want to do and study this year, then gradually organized them into categories. Each of the sections also has a list of more specific ideas and intentions, which I haven't included here but have typed up for my own use. I plan to blog about the items on that list as time goes by and I experience each of them. So, my goals for 2010:
1. Expressing creativity. I express and share my creativity through writing, art and music. The books I write and co-write are published successfully. I continue to learn and practice drumming. I playfully express my imagination through a variety of art projects.
2. Exploring spirituality. I explore my personal spirituality, both on my own and in community. I participate in Pagan circles, study groups and workshops. I continue to study and practice yoga, meditation, Tarot, and magick. I am learning to love myself more.
3. Connecting with nature. I enhance my connection with the Earth. I am expanding my exploration of gardening, herbs, green living, and local foods. I do more walking and hiking, whatever the weather. I travel to places on the planet where I’ve never before been.
4. Giving back. I volunteer my time to help my community. I offer my services as a teacher and healer. I share my knowledge and wisdom with kids and adults who are interested.
5. Allowing abundance. I am increasing my prosperity and material security. I receive monetary compensation for my writing. I am increasing my family’s sources of passive income.