"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Inner Journey

BlackLion and I are embarked on a journey through a book called The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose by Debbie Ford. So far, so good. Day 1 included meditation, journal writing, and making collages. That works for me! It seems like it will be an interesting way to get focused.

The timing is good, too, as I'm working on creating my list of goals for the year. This book is a good tool for that process, as are the notes I've been keeping in my journal and here on this blog. I have lots of exciting projects to work on! Finishing some writing projects, getting published, practicing drumming, creating art, exploring yoga more deeply, teaching, and more. I have an intriguing list of books to read. I also want to leave space for things that I haven't discovered yet. I'm going to be participating in a study group on the elements this year, starting with North.

I feel energized and ready to listen more deeply to my inner self and enjoy the journey along my path. I'll post my annual list of goals sometime this week. Meanwhile, more listening and introspection is in order.

No comments: