"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

I've Moved!

Hi there, faithful reader. I have a cool surprise for you. This blog, Starcat's Study, can now be found over on my brand new website, Starcat's Corner! Find it here: http://www.starcatscorner.com

The reason for the move is that with my new book, Starcat's Corner: Essays on Pagan Living, coming out soon, I thought it should have its very own home and direct link.

I hope you'll come visit, follow the blog, and join the community! Upcoming posts over there include: this week's Starcat's Favorites, the story of how we got the awesome new banner photo (which involved an afternoon feline photo shoot!), and how I'm learning to receive the gifts of the Universe.

I'm so thankful to BlackLion for building the awesome new site for me, and teaching me how to update it. Also my thanks go to Merlin Lovecat, for cooperating with the impromptu cat photo shoot, and to ElvenTiger for helping with that process. Thanks, cool cats!

See you on the other side!

No comments: