"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Starcat's Favorites: Encouragement and Rest

How is your July going so far? What types of fun things have you been up to? This week, I've been taking some extra time for rest, as I let my body heal and recover. I've also been swimming quite a bit, with the kids (we've been to the lake, river, and ocean, all in this one week!). I love to swim, and to spend relaxing time outdoors.

I've also been giving myself some encouragement, as this week's links will show. Sometimes you just need a little boost, to realize that you really are on the right path. Enjoy this week's findings, and have a blissful weekend!

Why is it that we so often think about how far we have to go, rather than celebrating where we've been? Here are some wise ways to recognize your progress.

Are you following your calling in some way? Are you sharing your talents with the world? Whether you are or not, here are some key questions to ask yourself.

We often think of education as something done in a classroom. Truly, you are learning in each moment, and from the things you choose to focus on. And so is everyone else.

Here are some seemingly simple, yet profound, ways to improve your life and have more fun in the process.

Do you love inspired quotes? You can probably tell that I do. Here's a collection of some awesome quotes to fire you up!

I love metta (loving-kindness) meditation, and I incorporate it into my regular spiritual practice. Here's a lovely guided metta meditation that will take you less than ten minutes. Try it and see what happens!

Blessings to you and yours, always.

No comments: