"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Starcat's Favorites: Being Gentle With Your Self

I'm a bit late with the favorites post this week, as I've been away. A break from computers and other responsibilities was lovely, and I soaked up the refreshing energies of nature as I hiked with Quester. Now I'm back and getting caught up with my online reading and correspondence, plus some writing. I'm also doing a lot of prep for the Dark Follies show coming up later this week!

One of the themes I've noticed recently, especially since I'm so busy, is being vigilant about taking time for self-care. It's important to keep yourself replenished; otherwise you won't have anything to share with others! Here are some links to inspire you to be gentle with your lovely self as you start the week.

I just had to share this quote. It speaks for itself.

Seeing yourself in the mirror of how others treat you can be startling. It's worth exploring.

Here's a great article on what kindness means, especially in terms of being kind to yourself.

What does self-care mean to you? Here are the thoughts of a couple of cool women who have been diving into this subject recently.

If you'd like to go deeper and discover more about where you are on your path right now, check out this Tarot spread.

Have a wonderful week, and enjoy the Summer Solstice!



No comments: