"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love to You

Happy Valentine's Day! Whether you really get into the holiday, baking and making little cards for loved ones and friends, or you are feeling sad about the expectations of romantic love that it brings, or you have a cynical view of the commercialization that goes on - no matter what your beliefs or notions or deep feelings, I wish you love.

I wish you deep nurturing self-love. I wish you inspirational star-dazzled divine love. I wish you comforting cuddly feline love. I wish you supportive and kind family love. I wish you joyful and laughter-filled and hugs-when-you-need-them friend love. I wish you awestruck nature love. I wish you magical one-night-stand love. I wish you mystical spirit-guide angelic love. I wish you quietly shared long-time partner love. I wish you resting in your sacred space love. I wish you passionate brand-new love. I wish you in-the-zone doing-the-work-you-adore creative love. And I wish you traditional swept-away romantic true love, too!

All of this and more! On this day, and all days, and always!

Blessed Be my Lovely friends!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love from all the varieties to you StarCat! <3 from Jen-Mom

dreaming in maine said...

I hope your Valentine's Day was also very love-filled!