"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Starcat's Ten Best Books of 2010

As promised on the latest episode of the PawedCats Podcast, here is my list of the ten best books I read in 2010. These are my favorites out of the 57 books I read this year. Please note, these aren't necessarily books that came out in 2010, just my favorites of the ones I read. They are listed in the order I read them.

The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting With Your Soul’s Deepest Purpose by Debbie Ford

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

The Self-Aware Universe: How Consciousness Creates the Material World by Amit Goswami with Richard E. Reed and Maggie Goswami

Schooled by Gordon Korman

Conscious Dreaming: A Spiritual Path for Everyday Life by Robert Moss

Julie and Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously by Julie Powell

Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams by Mike Dooley

The Faery Reel: Tales from the Twilight Realm, edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling

Woman Who Glows in the Dark: A Curandera Reveals Traditional Aztec Secrets of Physical and Spiritual Health by Elena Avila with Joy Parker

Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel by William Buhlman

No comments: