"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

She's Back!

No, I'm not talking about me, though it's true I haven't posted here for a while. I'm talking about my beloved and long-awaited Subaru! She has a brand-new (to her) engine and has been newly tuned up and washed and vacuumed and stickered.
So the reason I haven't posted here recently is that she has been happily driving us all around the state. We've been to soccer practice, lunch with friends, soccer games, soccer practice, a kirtan, soccer practice, a Not Back to School picnic, soccer practice, the Common Ground Fair AND the Cumberland Fair, soccer practice, various friends' houses, shopping, and oh, did I mention soccer practice? Fall is a busy time, and I'm so grateful we have our dear friend the Subaru to help us move ourselves around. Thanks!

No comments: