I've been doing some introspection and re-membering, and I realized I hadn't written about my goals for this year (2009). I did this last year (click here to see the 2008 post) and found it useful. In fact, I just went back and commented on how I did on each of them.
So, here are the things I am focused on this year:
1. Writing. This is the year to become a published author. The vegan pagan cookbook is finished, as far as content goes, and will be sent out to prospective publishers soon. BlackLion and I will be publishing our core belief kit this spring, and we also plan to finish The Book of Ing. More to come!
2. Yoga. I will continue to focus on and refine my daily yoga practice. I will include more meditation as well. I'd like to try new types of meditation, and attend more yoga workshops and retreats.
3. Drumming. I will practice my drumming regularly, and perhaps take some lessons. I plan to play more gigs as well as play for friends and family.
4. Art. I am going to explore my creativity through various arts. One that I really enjoy is collage. I'd like to try some new forms, too.
5. I'm not sure what to call this one, though it encompasses love, joy and gratitude. I will tune in to the sacredness of everything. I am further exploring my spirituality, and having fun doing so. I will ENJOY life!