"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

I've been away much of this week, spending some time with Quester's family, and it's been pretty intense. More about that later, when things are more fully resolved. For now, I'll just say that there have been many moments of sadness and tears, as well as those of joy.

Alongside these family matters, I've been continuing to work through my process of transformation. This includes releasing old patterns, rediscovering my self worth, and starting to explore some new mysteries. It's also intense, but rewarding. Since the festival, I've been filled with more confidence and power-from-within than I have in many months. I'm glad, because I'm able to use that energy to help my loved ones through some major challenges, as well as to fuel my own growth.

I returned home to a very full e-mail inbox, and so I've been sifting through, reading and replying to messages. I thought for now I'd offer you, without further comment, a few quotes that I've discovered waiting for me upon my return to home base. Enjoy, and blessings.

“Maybe being powerful means to be fragile.” – Ai Weiwei

"Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you." – Wayne Dyer

"The best career advice to give the young is, find out what you like doing best and get someone else to pay you for doing it." – Katherine Whilehaen

"What would it look like to stop trying so hard, and start trying softer instead?" – Tara Wagner

No comments: