"The flow of creativity feels like an avalanche of joy and wonder. Being open to that possibility creates connections with everything." - Feline Dreamers

Monday, November 09, 2009

It's List Time - in Fours Again

Things I'm releasing:
worry
fear
sugar
extra weight

Things I'm encouraging:
joy
quiet time
yoga
meditation

Projects I'm working on:
making collage cards
finding some at-home work to increase my prosperity
putting together a Starcat's Corner book of essays
lesson plans for the Maine Wholeschoolers' English class

Things I'm sitting with:
grief
desire for abundance
healthy eating
spirituality

What I'm reading:
Home Education magazine
Old Path, White Clouds by Thich Nhat Hanh
The Wizard of Oz (aloud to the kids)
a novel my Mom's going to give me tonight

1 comment:

Nikki Starcat Shields said...

The aforementioned novel is "Water Witches" by Chris Bohjalian.